Our upcoming sermon series promises to ‘start’ 2012, and two services, on the right foot. What is the foundation of our two services? What is it that compels us to grow? What is it that drives our church to plant new services? Come and find out how the Living Word dwells richly in Christians as we hear about the True Gospel from the New Testament book of 1 Timothy.
Don’t forget to invite your friends and family to hear the life transforming message of Jesus and His Gospel.
Sermon Titles and Dates:
- The True Gospel vs. The False Gospel (1 Tim 1:1-7) – Feb 12
- The True Gospel: Jesus Came to Saves Sinners (1 Tim 1:8-20) – Feb 19
- The True Gospel in Saved Sinners (1 Tim 2:1-15) – Feb 26
- The True Gospel in Godly Leadership (1 Tim 3:1-16) – Mar 4
- The True Gospel at Work in Us (1 Tim 4:1-16) – Mar 11
- The True Gospel in Relationships (1 Tim 5:1-6:2) – Mar 18
- The True Gospel vs The False Gospel (II) (1 Tim 6:3-21) – Mar 25